Thursday, April 8, 2010

P.S. 1's Saturday Sessions hosted by Liz Magic Laser April 10


P.S.1’s Saturday Sessions hosted by Liz Magic Laser
Saturday, April 10, 2010
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM


4 pm, Flight in the outdoor courtyard
5pm, What? in the 3rd floor main gallery


This looks like it may be fun. I got this email about the performance series at P.S. 1, which in conjunction with the Marina Abramovic show is hosting a series of performance art.  P.S. 1 and MoMA are connected.   So, since I liked the Abramovic show I might like this and so might you.  Anyway, a visit to P.S. 1 and Long Island City to me is always something special.  If you do go there, I recommend dining at 5 Star Punjabi, a great Indian food dive, and walking along the East river to view Manhattan.  Bring your camera!  Information on the show is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment