This week in New York , some of what I found interesting.
1. LATIN MUSIC: Live Domincan Bachata music in Washington Hieghts. This looked really interesting. I really liked the song they have posted on WNYC. You can listen to it and get more information here.
2. MUSIC: Dave Crawford at the Jazz Standard. What a sound. Listen for yourself here.
3. MUSIC: !!! "AM/FM" This looks like a lot of fun. Dance music in Brooklyn. Check it out here first and go to Brooklyn to see them live.
4. ART: Roy Lichtenstein around the city. Roberta Smith write about these amazing shows of Roy Lichtenstein all around New York. You can read her review here.
5. ART: Joanne Mattera has a review on two shows in Manhattan that look interesting. You can read more about it here.
7. ART: Matisse: Radical Invention at MoMA Looks good. It has been getting a lot of positive press and the show will come down on October 11. So don't miss it!
8. ART: 50 Year anniversary of Pace. Here is some interesting video and it may be worth a visit.
These are just a few of the things that I liked online