Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cherry Blossoms in New York, Pictures of Brooklyn


The weather has been very nice and Spring like. I like year when the flowers and Cherry Blossoms bloom. New York has more varieties of Cherry blossom than any part of the country. Take that Washington D.C.! The colors of theirs flowers are the colors of life, renewal and hope. This is what we need after all this hard time filled with bad news. Lets welcome it and be grateful of this. Lets smile, take pictures and smell the flowers. Enjoy!

On Sunday, I went to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. I recommend that every one go there when they have a chance this time. The flower are blooming! Here are some pictures I took of my day there on Saturday, April 27. Please take a look and enjoy. Maybe I will see you there on my next visit, if not can see your pictures? My pictures of the are here on Flickr: Cherry Blossoms in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment